The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being handmade.
Care for your new product(s) by:
- Fine Art Products (Prints and Originals) – Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading/color changes/color loss
- Fiber Art Products (Scarves and Shawls) – Hand wash in cold water with a gentle detergent, lay flat to dry
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
- They are left out in the sun
- Laundered with a harsh detergent
- Machine washed
We are not currently taking custom orders at this time. 🙁
Shipping is free to US addresses. We are only shipping to the US at this time.
Estimated shipping times
- Ready to ship: 1-3 business days via USPS
- Made to order: varies by product. Please check the product’s listing page for details.
We’ll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the product and shipping method you choose.
While we do our best to calculate fair shipping rates, additional fees will apply. Selecting expedited shipping does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need extra time to be created.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Sleeping Pond Studio, LLC is not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & exchanges
Please contact us if you have any problems or questions with your order. We gladly accept returns and cancellations, because sometimes things go wrong.
- Contact us within 14 days of delivery to let us know you’d like a refund
- Ship items back to us within 21 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within 24 hours of purchase
If more than 14 days have gone by since you received your item(s) and you haven’t contacted us, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
We don’t accept refunds or exchanges for the following items unless they arrive damaged or defective:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Gift cards
- Clearance Items
Because our items are handmade in limited quantities, exchanges may not be available. In the event an exchange is not possible, you may be refunded to your original method of payment or a store credit/coupon.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days (depending on your financial institution).
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.